Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HSK Concert

The concert was Sunday night and my prayers were answered in so many ways!!!  I wasn't nervous, I hardly coughed (I have been fighting bronchitis for over a month now), my harp string didn't break, and the best part -- so many nonbelievers came including 6 different teachers I work with (bringing their families in tow).  I think that my church members were surprised at all of the new faces since half of the attendees were visitors.  The exciting thing was that several of the guests mentioned that it was the first time they had ever been in a church and how nervous they had felt, but how they really enjoyed it.  I am so thankful for God's faithfulness!
   



Guess whose happy to be done!

One of my favorite parts after every concert is when my guests want to look, touch, and play the harp.  I remember the joy I had when I first saw one up close so I always love to share it with others!



The three girls in front are one of my elementary school teacher's daughters.  They enjoyed being at church so much that there mother asked about coming back.

Meet Yuri-chan -- she may be the smallest church member, but she has the biggest smile and the best hugs!

I even got some surprise flowers!!  (Aren't the purple roses neat?)

No comments: