I don't know how many of you remember my Easter post from three years ago (found
here) but the photos were all taken at the Hamamatsu Flower Park's tulip festival. I loved the flowers so much that I have been wanting to go back ever since. Several Sundays ago, four of us girls went after church. Unfortunately, the weather was still quite (actually REALLY) cold, so not everything was in full bloom, but it was a lovely afternoon nevertheless. Like I said in my previous post, the beauty of nature is so awe-inspiring to me especially at Spring time. God is so creative!
 |
Sarah is an awesome photographer -- and a kind friend to let me steal all her pictures!
|
 |
| Ship of Flower |
 |
| Ship of Flower -- take 2 |
 |
| Did you know there are several hundred kinds of gerbera daisies? Neither did I - and they are one of my most favorite flowers! Supposedly they are grown somewhere near Hamamatsu. Who would have thought! |
 |
| Leaping into Spring! |
 |
| Sakura -- my favorite flower! I just told someone the other day that I think that heaven will be filled with sakura. They are THE most gorgeous things I have ever seen |
 |
| Steam trains and sakura -- what a great combination! |
No comments:
Post a Comment