Saturday, April 14, 2012
My First Guest to Japan!
A couple of weeks ago, I received a surprise email from Peter, one of my FSU friends. He was coming to Japan to attend a friend's wedding in Tokyo. Since he was going to be here for a week, he asked me if there was anywhere he should visit. Of course, I sent him to Kyoto because I believe no trip to Japan is complete without a visit there. Peter was kind enough to stop in Hamamatsu for several hours to visit me. It really was a pleasure to show him around my adopted hometown, introduce him to unagi pie, and teach him a little Japanese language and culture. Thanks again for coming Peter, I'm so glad I could share Hamamatsu with you! (And to everyone else, I am still here for four months -- you can still visit ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, oh, oh I wish I could have been there in that picture.
Glad that you guys got to meet up, if only for a short time.
Post a Comment