Sunday, August 31, 2008

Operation Keki

6 comments:

Lillis Joy said...

BRILLIANT!!! Emily, this is the coolest thing ever! I laughed out loud with wonder and delight. You amaze and inspire me!

What did you use to make it? Did you already have the MI theme song or did you have to download it? What gave you the idea?

Love you much!

Hilda said...

Oh, Emily, I laughed so hard I cried. You are so funny and clever!! Sorry your cake didn't turn out--we used to make fudge in a popcorn maker--maybe that would work out better. Hope your week goes well. Love you, Auntie Hilda

Anonymous said...

Grandma and I watched this and laughed out loud!! It is hysterical and, after an explanation, Grandma enjoyed it almost as much as I did. We were both impressed with the creativity in every way!

dbardy said...

wow, I had no idea you were so web-savvy and creative! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

You are great I hope the camera will bring you lots of joy.
I don't think living in CR will be the same experiences that you have.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOOO cool! Tentmaker, you are so brave and such a talented film maker too. :) Thank you for sharing your advenure with us.