~Tales of a Tentmaker
Love those translations - kind of like reading instructions for assembling a toy made in China or some fortune cookies!
I love all your pictures, Emmy! Wow, Rodeo Drive!! What were the fish--not clams?? The translations are hysterical. What is a bath fook?? Can't believe there's a Baskins Robbins there--is the ice cream the same. Love you. Aunt Hilda
hehe, how funny. You have your work cut out for you! :) I've been following your posts, sounds like you're on quite an adventure!
Awesome! It's got the makings of modern poetry! It's true! A good feeling of place is just what the many pieces of my scattered heart thirst for. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love those translations - kind of like reading instructions for assembling a toy made in China or some fortune cookies!
I love all your pictures, Emmy! Wow, Rodeo Drive!! What were the fish--not clams?? The translations are hysterical. What is a bath fook?? Can't believe there's a Baskins Robbins there--is the ice cream the same. Love you. Aunt Hilda
hehe, how funny. You have your work cut out for you! :) I've been following your posts, sounds like you're on quite an adventure!
Awesome! It's got the makings of modern poetry!
It's true! A good feeling of place is just what the many pieces of my scattered heart thirst for. :-)
Post a Comment