Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Adventure Begins

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. G. K. Chesterton



Just for a basic itinerary: Tomorrow the adventure begins starting with a five o'clock ETA at the Miami International Airport. Once I arrive in Tokyo (approximately 1 am Florida time on Sunday) there will be three days of training and then I will take a bullet train to Hamamatsu on Wednesday.


In the meantime, I have to go to bed. Goodbye dear friends. I don't know when I will have Internet access again, but keep checking the blog (and send me a note :-) I am praying for you all and look forward to sharing all the adventures God has in store for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we know He does, dear tentmaker!
We look forward to hearing and reading all about those adventures. Love, mum