And so our dance classes have come to an end...
We have learned a lot...
 |
| See, we are all synchronized! |
We have bought cute shoes...
And we know how to have fun...
 |
| A class never goes by without Daisuke twirling me in some crazy manner! |
 |
| "Let's strike a pose!" |
 |
| "Ok" |
 |
| "Me too" |
 |
| "Me three" |
But Suzuki先生 always brings us back into focus...
As for me, I'm still working on the trust issue...
 |
| "I'm going to follow, I'm going to follow..." |
 |
| "...see, look, I'm following...." |
 |
| "...Oops!!! Now, I'm leading ;-O) |
 |
| The mirror ball that we never used... |
 |
| ...and the goodbye cake that almost didn't make it! |
 |
| Thanks for two fabulously fun years! |
1 comment:
The cake looks beautiful AND yummy -- great job, Emily!
Post a Comment