Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maigen, Sakura, and Me!



One of the girls in the English-speaking church, Emiko, is a very talented photographer. Awhile back I asked her if she would be willing to take some pictures of me and Maigen when the sakura was in full bloom. She was really excited by the idea! About a month ago, she invited a group of people from the church to a near-by park where she took tons and tons of pictures. One of the guys, agreed to pick-up Maigen in his van so she could join in the fun! It was a gorgeous day, and I enjoyed playing outside. Those at the park seemed to enjoy it too, as I ended up gathering quite a large crowd snapping photos. I felt like a celebrity! Here are some of my favorites from Emiko's work. If you want any copies, let me know!


























1 comment:

mum said...

Great pics - wish I could have been there, too!
xoxo