Saturday, May 7, 2011
God of this City
I first saw this video right after the earthquake and tsunami here in Japan, but subsequently lost it. I just came across it again and wanted to share it with you. This past week several different groups of people from my church went up to affected areas to assist in both serving hot food (the first rice some have received in a month) and digging out Japan from the mud (in fact as I write, Sarah is knee-deep in it working on excavating a house). Unfortunately, due to a variety of circumstances beyond my control including sinitus, food poisoning, a trip to the hospital, and work, I was unable to join in. However, I hope to be able to do so in the near future. My problems and stresses are so minuscule in comparison. Whereas the devastation is great, GOD can be glorified. Please pray for Japan -- they are such a lost people and they desperately need our prayers and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment