Monday, April 18, 2011

Thailand Day 2 (Part 4): Monkey Temple

After our bath with the elephants, Charlie took us to a monkey temple on the way to lunch. Unfortunately, both Sarah's and my camera were quickly running out of battery and memory so I didn't get a picture of the actual temple (but if you have ever seen Jungle Book -- imagine it). I did get a couple photos with the cute monkeys though -- cute until they decided to attack me because I tried to take away their papaya fruit! As hard as we tried, we couldn't get a picture of the one who enjoyed catching the fruit that I tossed into the tree.




After saying goodbye to the monkeys, it was off to the most amazing Thai food that I have ever eaten. Charlie took us to a little "hole-in-the-wall" outside restaurant in the middle of nowhere where our camera batteries officially died. Thus ending the day's fabulous adventures...

...that was until our driver stopped and bought us deep-fried bananas!

No comments: