~Tales of a Tentmaker
Oh, and just to not make you worried, I'm not dying -- it just feels like it thanks to my crabby tummy/colon. Will update later!
Glad you added the post--I was worried. Will be praying. Love you Emmy. Auntie Hildi
Sweet Emily - hope that crabby tummy feels better really soon. xoxoxo
I hope that you are feeling better?
Thanks...I am feeling quite a bit better. It seems to have been an attack of colitis. I definitely don't recommend that disease :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, and just to not make you worried, I'm not dying -- it just feels like it thanks to my crabby tummy/colon. Will update later!
Glad you added the post--I was worried. Will be praying. Love you Emmy. Auntie Hildi
Sweet Emily - hope that crabby tummy feels better really soon. xoxoxo
I hope that you are feeling better?
Thanks...I am feeling quite a bit better. It seems to have been an attack of colitis. I definitely don't recommend that disease :-)
Post a Comment