Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hong Kong the place of...



...Chinese pagodas...

...peek-a-boo peep holes...

...fun doorways...

...bubble tea...


...night markets...


...fancy gardens...


...interesting modern architecture...


...the world's longest outdoor escalator...


...Chinese temples...
...interesting delicacies like 1,000 year-old eggs...


...and shark-fin soup...
(neither of which we ate, but we did try coffee-flavored tea or was it tea-flavored coffee?)


...goldfish markets......fruit markets..

...dragon fruit...

...ribbon markets...
(if you look carefully, you can see ribbons imprinted with "Dillards")





...flower markets...



...bird markets...


...and little old men who take their birds on daily walks...


...fabulous night views...


...unbelievable Western treasures...
(that sadly don't believe in serving ice cream at 9 am)




...and a fun Golden Week vacation!

1 comment:

mum said...

Fabulous, wonderful pictorial tour!! Thanks for using that camera to take so many interesting and creative pictures - I almost felt like I was there! I know you had a great time (and I'm so sorry Ben & Jerry's wasn't open at 9PM!!)