Monday, February 8, 2010

My Most Favorite Thing...

...brown paper packages, filled with harp strings!!!


Yes. Your eyes do not deceive you. Thanks to a wonderful "Harp Mover Dad" who has incredible experience in all things harp, all things "Big Boxes", all things international shipping, and all things "Emily's crazy ideas" I'm going to be a harpist again! In fact, at this moment, I feel more like an expectant parent attempting to adopt a beautiful girl internationally. We have had to deal with so much red tape trying to get my newest daughter (Madame Eglantine is staying home, this is her new "baby" sister) over the ocean and across the border! But finally, the gears are in play. It looks like she can be shipped out soon... Oh, and for those of you wondering about size. Let's just say that the 7-foot grandfather's clock is peeking out from behind the box!

1 comment:

mum said...

Hope her arrival date will be uneventful and soon! Wish I was there to help speed things along.
With love from Houston.