Last spring I took my first trip with my LOLs. We were heading for Kyoto but accidentally ended up on the train platform for Tokyo. (For those of you who aren't completely polished up in your Japan city geography, let's just say the two places are in two completely different directions!) Anyway, from then on, it became an inside joke that wherever we were, whenever we got lost, we were "heading for the Tokyo Tower." It wasn't until this Fall, though, that my LOLs realized that I had never actually seen the Tokyo Tower. After that, they made it their mission to plan a "Misuteriasu Tsua-" (say it really, really slowly and then gradually speed up!! Did you figure it out? And no, the last word is not sewer.) Anyway, Thursday was a holiday, so on Wednesday evening my LOLs "kidnapped" me (alright, I over exaggerate, I had a little pre-warning!)
1 comment:
Great picture tour! I know you had a really good time!
Post a Comment