Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Sweet Hallway

I finally managed to find a day where I had both a clean apartment and a lack of wet laundry drapes (most likely a once-in-a-lifetime experience!!) So, it seemed like a perfect time to show you around... However, I must provide a disclaimer -- neither I nor my camerawoman (Sarah) are professionals ;-)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

mmmmm oooooooo mmmmm

Lillis Joy said...

Wow - I think your entire apartment would fit in my kitchen/utility room. That's amazing ... I have never seen or even imagined a toilet/sink combo. wow.

mum said...

Goodness!! No wonder the Japanese people are so petite...they live in such small spaces - kind of like a goldfish growing to fit its bowl-size! (Or do you think it's the other way around!?)

Hilda said...

Great video--what a tiny apartment!!! There hardly looks like enough room to turn around. Love the bed. Toilet/sink combination is very interesting--but you have to reach across to wash your hands. But at least it's not in the bedroom (I was wondering when I saw the shower room!). Love you.

Sarah said...

I like the comments on your bathroom.. Sometime we should show my bathroom..