Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas!

So, I had way too much fun at home during the holidays to think about taking pictures. However, I managed to collect a few from fellow photographers. Here are several of my favorites.


Aren't we cute!!! All five of us!!!
(Yes, there are five. I'm sure Bitty Boo is smiling in Erin's tummy :-)
I'm not sure who had more fun with Clara's Christmas present...


Don't you just love Clara's look of sheer delight??
It was so wonderful having the opportunity to play with her all day every day (even if she did wake me up every morning at 7:15 with "Emmy sleeping? Emmy gonna get you?"!!)

After Christmas I had the wonderful opportunity to fly to Durham, NC to see my dear friend Allie and my newest niece Madeline Ellyse. Don't you just love her middle name?

1 comment:

mum said...

Ahhh! Way too much fun!! We miss you!