Sunday, January 24, 2010

Operation Keki Part 2

It's been over a year since I posted my rice cooker cake, now it's time to unveil the microwave version. I don't have a cool video to go with this post, but I do have a recipe!!!! Thanks to Nikki P. I am now only five minutes away from chocolate cake at anytime of night or day and you can be too! Welcome to the "World's Most Dangerous Cake!" Can you just imagine the possibilities? Mix everything up in a Tupperware, take it to work and "wallah," you have a great addition to your coffee break. Don P. suggested that it would be even more awesome with ice cream. I wholeheartedly agree even if he is a Gator fan :-) Also, if you stick a small dark chocolate bar in the middle before cooking then you can have a delicious gooey center. Enjoy!
¼ cup flour
¼ cup sugar
2 T cocoa
1 egg
3 T milk
3 T oil
Splash of vanilla

Put all dry ingredients into large coffee mug and mix well; Add other ingredients and mix well.
Put in microwave and bake for 3 minutes on high.Cake will rise up over top of mug but will settle when you take it out. Allow to cool slightly and tip out of mug or just eat from mug.

No comments: