This past weekend I decided to take my first "real" trip to Tokyo by the
shinkansen (bullet train) to visit the missionaries I worked during my visit to Japan nine years ago.

next time maybe I should smile :-)
on Takashita-dori the center of teenage fashion and yummy crepes


in front of the United Nation's University

in the heart of downtown Tokyo (
Seibu?)

with a local phone company's mascot

inside
Omostesondo Hills a
fashionable mall on Tokyo's Champs-
Elysees (
Omostesondo)
(on a side note, what you don't see in this picture, is the sign saying "do not take pictures." I didn't notice it until I walked away. Oops!)
3 comments:
Loved seeing some of what YOU have seen! I'm glad you were able to visit. I know it encouraged them, as well as you, dearest Emily.
Dearest Niece Emmmy,
I love reading your comments, seeing your pictures and sharing in the experiences you are having. I'm so glad you're coming home for Christmas--will you cook us some eel? See you soon. Love, Auntie Hilda
did you take the picture by the bullet train ?
Post a Comment