Saturday, July 24, 2010

Indiana Jones (Toelcke Style)

Just because I have a blog and Daddy doesn't (and these pictures are too fun not to share)...









... and for those of you wondering he is on a business trip in Dubai which I think is somewhere in India, right? :-)

4 comments:

mum said...

Ahhh....geography!! Actually, the pictures were taken in Jordan...but that's somewhere around Dubai (and India is in the same general direction, too, only further East/West, depending on where you're located!) No wonder your geography skills are limited!!

the tent maker said...

Dear K-12 Geography Teacher,
I know that I was always a difficult student. Please don't take it personally. Your teaching skills were amazing! Case in point, my fellow student, Erin, literally fell in love with Geography. The last I heard, she married a walking/talking atlas. However, I on the other hand, have always struggled with direction. I apologize for any sleepless nights and stressful classes I might have caused. Please forgive me too for any embarrassing moments I may have placed you in (I definitely learned my lesson that I don't live in the state of United).

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Your Student,
Emily

(now living on an island somewhere in the Gulf of Atlantic -- at least I think its that ocean ;-)

Cathy Bosscher said...

So funny Emily! I thought they looked like Petra, correct? Because my youngest son did a big project on it a few years ago and a Calvin College professor is the big archaeologist at Petra

the tent maker said...

Yes, it was Petra!