So I ran away to Nagoya all by myself one day to see the
sakura. In my opinion there are few things more beautiful in this world then Japanese cherry blossoms! I hope that heaven will be filled with them -- their beauty, their scent, swirling around is something that everyone should experience at least once! Unfortunately, my pictures don't do them justice.
3 comments:
Such a great picture of you!!! :)
The pictures are beautiful (as are you, standing in front of the tree!) How far from where you live was this adventure? And why "pony cleaners"? Love the samuri! Love you too! Aunti Hildi
This trip was about 1 hour away (though it took me a bit longer because I got on the wrong train!! Oh well, guess that's no surprise!) Nagoya is the third largest city in Japan, so it is quite big. As far as the "pony cleaners", it was a normal dry cleaning place. I just got a big kick out of the name, because it made me think of a place where you could bring your horse for a wash. I can't say I saw too many horses in the area though :-) Love you too.
Post a Comment