~Tales of a Tentmaker
A hot dog made of fish skin and served with fried udon noodles???
Hint: In Japanese, "hu" is pronounced closer to "fu" and "ti" is easily mixed up with "chi". Sound it out phonetically and then say it really fast.
Ahhh! "Frenchie toastie!"
I got it!! French toast! But I don't want any unagi, thanks. It was so good seeing you at Christmas, Emmy. I'm so proud of you for stretching yourself and experiencing so many new adventures. Love and miss you. Aunti Hildi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A hot dog made of fish skin and served with fried udon noodles???
Hint: In Japanese, "hu" is pronounced closer to "fu" and "ti" is easily mixed up with "chi". Sound it out phonetically and then say it really fast.
Ahhh! "Frenchie toastie!"
I got it!! French toast! But I don't want any unagi, thanks. It was so good seeing you at Christmas, Emmy. I'm so proud of you for stretching yourself and experiencing so many new adventures. Love and miss you. Aunti Hildi
Post a Comment