Monday, September 14, 2009

Staring Food

I know I have posted a lot about how much I hate it when my lunch stares back at me. So, I thought it was important to include the most recent lunch-time eyes to document that not all eyeballs are bad. In fact when they are on kumapan (bear bread), they are actually kind of cute! (For those of you curious of the rest of the meal, going clockwise from the bread is cold, sweet scrambled egg "cake" with a ketchup/BBQ kind of sauce on top; yogurt with canned mixed fruit, cold curry noddles sauteed with cabbage, pork, and carrots, vegetable soup with tofu and fu (a croutony thing), and a carton of milk. You may be surprised to know that this is actually a "small portion.")

1 comment:

mum said...

How can the Japaneses people stay so small when they eat so "big"!?