Thursday, March 12, 2009

Find the one that's different...


I don't know what I find to be the most hilarious aspect of this school faculty picture. Is it the fact I that I am the only one not wearing drab colors? Or fact that I am the only one smiling? Or that I am the only one not wearing a suit (since someone forgot to tell me it was picture day)? Or that I am the only one who is sunburned instead of tan? Or that I am the only one who doesn't like fish? Or the only one who can't speak Japanese? Or the only one who wasn't really in the picture? Yep, I got "Photoshopped" in...

4 comments:

Lillis Joy said...

Wow. Amazing. Though it doesn't *look* like you were the only one photoshoped in ... there are one or two others that look a little funny. :-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are the only one who is smiling because you are also the only one who had orthodontic work done...

Hilda said...

Too funny, Emmy! You stand out because you're the prettiest and most colorful as well. I love the circus pictures--bet you had fun! Love you, Aunti Hildi

Anonymous said...

I know! I know! It's the one whose neck is covered to her chin because she doesn't want to appear provocative!!