Saturday, September 20, 2008

This face can't be trusted


I hope this posting doesn't negatively influence this gentleman's political campaign, but I must inform my readers that his face can't be trusted. Let me explain: When I first moved into town, I attempted to find landmarks to help me decipher between the many new roads (reading signs just isn't effective right now :-) Anyway, this poster was at the end of my apartment's street, so I assumed it would be a wonderful guide. Umm.... let's just say I was wrong! Like any political campaign in the States, there are posters everywhere and soon I found myself wandering up and down all kinds of new roads with absolutely no clue where I was. Of course, the opportunity allowed me to explore new parts of my neighborhood that I otherwise might have never seen!

1 comment:

dbardy said...

that's funny. I guess now you know you need to choose more permanent landmarks? :)