Just to let you know, I am safe after today's earthquake - considered to be the worst in the past 140 years. There were a lot of tremors today at school with the entire building swaying at times, but there wasn't any damage. Currently, cellphone service is down (but the internet works!) Please pray for the people in Tokyo. There has been a lot of devastation there!
3 comments:
Hey Emily. Derek woke me up at about 2:30 this morning to tell me about the quake. I am so glad to hear you are okay. Will pray for the Japanese people. Love, Brenda
Thank you for calling at 1:30AM to let us know you were okay. We have had texts, calls, and emails today, asking if we had heard from you. So it was good to know that you were fine BEFORE it became widespread news in the U.S. Hope your JET friends in Tokyo are all safe.
xoxox
Have been praying for you since I heard this morning. So thankful that you're safe. Will continue to pray. Love you, Aunti Hildi
Post a Comment