Translation: Tomorrow, Sarah and I have a Japanese test. From 12:30-4 p.m. there will only be Japanese. We are a little worried. But we will do our best!
(At least that's what I think I wrote! I would have also written please pray for us, but I could only figure out how to write please pray to us -- which just doesn't quite work!!)
Will do and have been!! Hope it goes well for both of you, sweetie. PS I'm impressed at the Japanese characters. I would have never guessed that you had written them - they look so "native"!!
2 comments:
Translation: Tomorrow, Sarah and I have a Japanese test. From 12:30-4 p.m. there will only be Japanese. We are a little worried. But we will do our best!
(At least that's what I think I wrote! I would have also written please pray for us, but I could only figure out how to write please pray to us -- which just doesn't quite work!!)
Will do and have been!!
Hope it goes well for both of you, sweetie.
PS I'm impressed at the Japanese characters. I would have never guessed that you had written them - they look so "native"!!
Post a Comment