
Isn't it cute?? It's a mommy cat carrying her baby. Its also the logo for my new favorite Japanese invention -- luggage transport system. Yes, I made it back to Japan without much difficulty, and I utilized this amazing service. All that is required is dropping off luggage at the service counter, paying a few thousand yen (1000 yen = $10), and walla, it shows up on your door the next morning. Yamamato Transport sure beats dragging suitcases on trains, planes, and automobiles!
1 comment:
I'm grateful, too! There would have been no way you would have gotten back to your apartment with three fifty-pound suitcases, a carry-on, and a backpack. And, if by chance you would have found a way to travel the three trains and the bus from the airport with all that luggage, we would have had to fly Dr. Jerry to Japan just to straighten out your poor back!
Post a Comment