Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm in Love!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have totally fallen head-over-heels in love and I just want to be the first to share the exciting news. Please meet Mo or should I say, Mr. Dem. I have had a major crush on him from afar for the past three months, but it was just this Thursday that our relationship became serious. He lights up my life and he wakes me up every morning with a cup of coffee (yes, I drink coffee now!) He believes that communication is extremely important especially with my family and friends, and his first gift to me has been the world. Please call or email me so that I can introduce you to my own Mo dem.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your modem make coffee??? Guess I really didn't understand!

the tent maker said...

Now that would be Japanese technology at its peak!!! No, he doesn't have that skill, but I am greeted by cheery lights every morning when I do make coffee :-)

Anonymous said...

Coffee is a delight every morning
Along with orange juice cheese girt and bacon

Anonymous said...

Adorable posting! You're right - bet the Japanese could come up with something like that!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Emily! You have internet access! "Mr. Dem" is very cool....Congrats! ;)